Vinyl Gloves – Powder Free x 100 Manufactured in a facility certfied to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Independently tested in the UK to EN 455 parts 1, 2 and 3 Made… Read more
For more information or support, call our team on
024 7771 0759 UK
01 506 0633 ROI
or email [email protected]
Vinyl Gloves – Powder Free x 100
- Manufactured in a facility certfied to ISO 13485 and ISO 9001
- Independently tested in the UK to EN 455 parts 1, 2 and 3
- Made from the latest advanced formula material for strength, stretch and durability.
- Smooth finish – silky finish either wet or dry, ideal for washing patients and fragile skin
- Regulatory compliance – medical grade and minimal risk PPE, for low-risk tasks
- Cost effective – low cost, suitable for general purpose and patient care tasks
- Low elasticity – looser fit, but strong enough to prevent ripping on donning
- Higher stretch options – stretch vinyl version available, for improved fit, comfort and dexterity
- Latex free – to prevent Type I (natural rubber latex) allergies
- Barrier protection – basic protection against biological organisms
- Powder free
Instructions for use
- Ensure hands are clean and dry, remove any jewellery to prevent puncturing.
- Don the glove by holding the beading with opposite hand and slide oen finger into each glove finger.
- Inspect gloves for any punctures or tears. If present, remove and discard – DO NOT USE.
- Remove from cuff to finger by holding the glove beading and pulling down with the opposite hand.
- Dispose of in accordance with local policies and procedures.
- For single use only. DO NOT resuse.
M, L, XL,