Portable certified safety cabinet for the storage of 4 bottles of inflammables in accordance with the recent harmonised standard BS EN 14470-1. Fire resistan… Read more
For more information or support, call our team on
024 7771 0759 UK
01 506 0633 ROI
or email [email protected]
Portable certified safety cabinet for the storage of 4 bottles of inflammables in accordance with the recent harmonised standard BS EN 14470-1. Fire resistance certified by an independent testing organisation, and has an automatic closure system.
- Electro-welded, monolithic support frame in electrostatically galvanized sheet steel.
- Exterior finished in epoxy resin, thermo-set at more than 200 °C and with average thickness not less than 90 microns.
- Signs according to ISO 3864.
- Operation and service manual according to DIN V 8418.
- “Sandwich”-construction thermal insulation panels with Type 30 fire resistance class according to BS EN 14470-1.
- Fire resistance certified by an independent testing organisation after conducting a FIRE TEST performed according to the recent BS EN 14470-1 standard.
- AUTOMATIC doors closing when the room temperature exceeds 47 °C.
- Self-sealing inlet and outlet ventilation ports with automatic closure systems.
- The closure systems are maintenance-free for a long working life and reliability.
- 30 mm wide, mineral reinforced fibre, graphite based, intumescent seals which automatically expand when the ambient temperature exceeds a safe level (DIN 4102).
- They are located on both the door edges and door frame to ensure excellent fireproofing.
- Non-sparking door hinges run along the whole length of the door and do not need adjustment
400 x 340 x 340mm