Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as… Read more
For more information or support, call our team on
024 7771 0759 UK
01 506 0633 ROI
or email [email protected]
Ramsol Sanitiser Disinfectant Spray contains active biocides, specifically designed for the cleansing and disinfecting of hard and soft surfaces as well as tested and proven for use on skin. This product delivers residual action control of an extensive range of microorganisms whilst still protecting the skin.
The Ramsol sanitiser spray is a revolutionary mist spray with fogging technology designed to sanitise and disinfect difficult to reach and intricate areas with full surface coverage. Hose and nozzle kit available also.
This product deals rapidly and effectively with an extensive list of bacteria, viruses, fungi and moulds. Including the notorious MRSA, VISA and VRE bacteria, E-Coli 0157:H7, BCG (Mycobacterium tuberculosis) and the equally feared viruses HIV-1, Hepatitis B&C and Poliovirus Type 1.
The unique biocide combination is also effective against a wide range of Coronavirus and Type A Influenza viruses; this group includes Swine Flu, Chinese and Japanese Flu strains, Wisconsin Avian Influenza and SARS.
Benefits – Aerosol & Canister:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Zero set-up time
- Safe to use on skin
- Meets BSEN 1276 and 1650 for food handling area sanitisation/disinfection
- Fully Portable, No external power source required
- Alcohol-free – No alcohol content avoids issue with skin drying, irritation or flammability
- Active biocides – Effective & residual action – unlike alcohol-based products
- Unique “dual-quat” – Providing effective control of the widest range of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Non staining & Non corrosive
- Streak-free finish on most surfaces including Glass & Stainless Steel
Benefits – Canister:
- Up to 15 full ambulance sanitisations
- Available with 4 metre hose
- Completely non-flammable delivery system