The purpose of pulse oximetry is to check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body. Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive and painless test that me… Read more
For more information or support, call our team on
024 7771 0759 UK
01 506 0633 ROI
or email [email protected]
- The purpose of pulse oximetry is to check how well your heart is pumping oxygen through your body.
- Pulse oximetry is a non-invasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level or the oxygen levels in your blood. It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
- The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe. It’s most commonly put on a finger, and it’s often used in a critical care setting like emergency rooms or hospitals. Some doctors, such as pulmonologists, may use it in the office.
- For use at Home, Medical Institutions and Community Centres etc.
- Accurately Measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate
- SpO2, Pulse Rate Display & Pulse Rate Bar Graph Display
- Low Battery Indicator
- Automatically Powers Off