Completely manufactured from 1-1.5mm thickness steel sheet, cold pressed, epoxy coated with acid resistant epoxy powders electro-statically applied at a temp… Read more
For more information or support, call our team on
024 7771 0759 UK
01 506 0633 ROI
or email [email protected]
Completely manufactured from 1-1.5mm thickness steel sheet, cold pressed, epoxy coated with acid resistant epoxy powders electro-statically applied at a temperature of 200°C, which ensures a layer of thickness higher than 90 microns on the whole surface of the cabinet. Special insulation with rock-wool fibres’ high density panels (Fiberceramic exempt) resistant to high temperatures (800°C) and panels of calcium sulphate. Internal finishing with MFC panels, resistant to acid and corrosive vapours.
Certification as from EN 14470-1 and 14727 norms.
• Automatic door closure in case the ambient temperature exceeds 47 °C.
• Lock with key and door blockage.
• Feet adjustment level.
• 90 minutes certified valves close the ventilation holes when the temperature exceeds 70 °C; one is placed on the roof for extraction, one on the bottom to guarantee the extraction of heavy vapours.
• Air extraction duct collar 100 mm diam. placed on top of the safety cabinet.
• Anti-sparking hinges.
• 3 cm thermo-expanding gasket (DIN 1402).
• No. 3 epoxy coated shelves on stainless steel supports, height adjustable.
• Bottom sump with draining grid which allows a bigger storage volume.
• Grounding connection on top of the cabinet to prevent electrostatic charges.
1950 x 1200 x 600mm